Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Monday, April 23, 2007

A DELIGHTFUL SURPRISE

So I went out tonight to watch the Pistons. I found a sportsbar online, but it turned out to be a complete dive. It had a dirt drive way and inspite of being "ladies night" it was full of middle aged redneck men. From there I cruised around a bit, and before settling on John-A's, I found a place that just about made me crash the Oldsmodar with delight...

http://www.cootersplace.com/


Turns out it wasn't what I thought it was. And to add insult to injury, it turns out that Dukesfest has nothing to do with creamy enchiladas or Wendy's. But now that I am properly informed, I will probably end up going anyways.

Breaker breaker two-niner, Pigpen: you down good-buddy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home