Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Monday, April 09, 2007

IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY FOR LOGISTICS

From Frank...

"I am thinking of visiting you Dar during a weekend in October; I have three, 3-day weekends that month, two with Fridays off and one with Monday off. For the weekend with the Monday off, we could make it four day weekend if I took Friday off. I assume since you just got your big boy house that you will be there. My question to you is: When do you want to plan it out? I could order the tickets by the end of the month."

By all means, it would be great to have Frank in the Dirty South. I doubt we can get Miss Allison to drive us to the bar while Frank picks a fight with Clownhair. However, I would not be opposed to busting out some seersucker suits and sipping mint juleps in my tool shed. It most certainly isn't a gazeebo, but I don't own my plantation yet either, so compromise is the name of the game.

But anyways, my October is wide open so you just plan it whenever it is cheapest and I will see to it that the Gingerbread Man and I have clear schedules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home