Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

DIZAMN SOMEBODY GOT FUCKED UP

From Vox Day...

Andrew Sullivan is a sinner. He knows it. I know it. But then, so am I. The only difference between the two of us in this regard is that he publicly identifies himself by one of his sins whereas I don't advertise mine with a big shining disco ball rotating to the tune of the Pet Shop Boys.


In case you're not familiar with the work of the Pet Shop Boys, I've always found "Go West" to be absolutely peachy...



Honestly though, I have to wonder how many Man-Cards I have lost for my disco ball and the lone Pet Shop Boys song that I have (Always On My Mind). Am I going to be drafted into the above pictured army? I really hope I don't have to be the one carrying the rainbow flag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home