Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FATTY TURNS THE CORNER

Now that I've finally started to get settled into my bigboy house, I have eliminated all the junkfood and have once again started my work-out routine. Of course that is going to be difficult in my office, the way that people are always bringing donuts covered in frosting, sprinkles, and m&m's. But as if to celebrate my return to healthiness, I passed a Dolly Madison truck on the way to work. Sure it was only a momentary temptation but it didn't stop me from screaming "OOOOH! I could eat a whole box of zingers right now! OOOOOH!!"


We have all been tempted by the Beast. However, it ends here, you sum-bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home