Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, May 11, 2007

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED

From Frank...

Tondar and Tres:
(I have already outlined most of this to you Tony, but most of this will be news to you Tres)

I will be coming to Nashville in early November, as you can see below. I have a four-day weekend, so it will work out well I believe, especially since I am planning this out with a fair amount of advance time.
I will be arriving early Friday morning, November the 9th. I will be arriving from an overnight flight, but I will try to tough it out through the day (Monster/Rock Star can work wonders). We will throw down on Friday and Sunday night, and Saturday we will play for keeps.
I will return on Monday in the mid-afternoon, at 2:40 PM, so that will allow us to do the Work and the Glory on Sunday night.
Maybe James or Paul will want to come to Nashvegas, or any of your friends from MI and elsewhere.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
The Logistics Master

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home