Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

D.A.R. M.I.A.

Hey Tondar, where ya been?

Sorry I have been away for most of June. As many of you know Mistress Angela had cloistered herself away in Nashville to study for Boards. Well she finally left last Sunday to begin her 3rd year of medical school, freeing up my internet connection from her laptop. Unfortunately, after that, my connection was then sabotaged by Comcast and I have not been able to use the computer beyond early evening.

But long story, short: look for a return to the more regular blogging that I have been neglecting for most of 2007. So let it be blogged so let it be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home