Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Monday, August 27, 2007

PIC OF THE DAY
The South can suck it. It's been over 100 degrees everyday for the last month. My airconditioning has died for the second time this summer. Last time it cost $850 to fix. It hasn't rained since June. The dogs won't stop barking. The water tastes of mold throughout the city. I've stolen the last out of the watercooler at work. I can't sleep on the cool cool floor because that's where the poisonous spiders live. The cocksuckers only bit me once so far. Nothing really rocks. And nothing really rolls. And Nothing's ever worth the cost. I'm going to go sweat myself to sleep. When I awake, I will have Jeff Lynne's hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home