Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, November 16, 2007

TONDAR'S BEEN WORKIN'

So Tondar has been working 10 hour days trying to foreclose on all of the homes in the subprime meltdown. There's plenty of money to be made there for all. But I will simply take it all for myself as overtime, so sorry, no jobs for you Michigan. What goes around, comes around, bitches.

But anyways, since I haven't been able to blog very much lately here are a few thoughts that have been bouncing around my head lately...

  • The Christmas lights at Opryland are looking more beautiful everyday.

  • I killed a new bug tonight. I'm not sure what it was, but, it had a billion legs and was about the size of an outdoor roach. I smashed it with a towel as it scrambled across my bathroom floor, only to find upon flipping the towel and examining his wrecked body that the legs were still running, each one now flailing independently of the rest. On top of that, it was the first time I had ever heard a bug actually scream. It was making a high pitched buzzing/moan so I smashed its body into the floor of the tub. I washed the remainder of his tiger-colored orange and black remains down that drain. I rinsed the towel out in the sink. And I took the bulk of the carcass and flushed it down the toilet in some TP. Normally, I torture my bugs over open flames. But when in the presence of a William Wallace type, it is best to merely scatter his remains to the four corners of the empire and and attempt to forget the mess.

  • I've got some absolutely fabulous quotes from my flaming co-worker.

  • It's getting time to start thinking about winterizing kids if you haven't hopped on that bear yet. Heating a house is expensive.

  • I've never done coke off a girl's tits.

  • I like Michigan's chances this year against OSU. Nothing like a caged animal facing 4 losses in a row to the Buckeyes to light a fire for Lloyd Carr's last Big Ten game.

  • I need to buy laundry detergent.

  • I need to buy drinking water too.

  • Drake is a cocksucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home