Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

SO THAT'S WHY THEY ARE IGNORING BRIAN KELLY

It has been about a month since Tondar announced that Brian Kelly was the Tondarian Candidate for Michigan football. However, there has been a shroud of mystery surrounding the former Grand Valley coach. And though Seth had not heard anything over the thought-police scanner, James was able to stumble upon the problem on Central's website...

"A number of them were African-Americans that had been in that culture of violence and they’re taught to look away," Kelly told the Free Press for a Sept. 22 story. "This is a culture they are immersed in."


Ironically, the Trotskyites should be all over a coach that would excuse non-cooperation with the police. But honestly I don't know where Kelly would come up with such a stupid statement. Now what was a singing, ah yes...

Who's that jumpin' out that window who ridin' (WESTSIIDE)
Nobody survives when I got my steel up
Throwing my shit up pulling the trigga
What the fuck you lookin' at nigga [oh ooh]
True blue when I bust
Leavin' bodies hangin' like the tongue of my chucks
Chalk another one, homicidal in the G ride
I swear I'm killing every nigga standing outside
Letting 'em all have it
With my double barrel sawed off
I'm smoking everybody nigga bitches and all
Stretch 'em out in broad daylight muthafuckin' witnesses
Eyes big as golf balls from the funny cigarette
As the sun frowns on my forehead
I sweat murder which makes me a walking dead man
Man bringing more bad news than shlepp rock
When I bust shots
W.C. keep the hammer cocked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home