Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, February 29, 2008

WHAT AM I DOING?

So I worked tonight until 7:30. Of course the last part of the day was discussing the profitability of doing Arkansas and Mississippi foreclosures. Financially, they are not worth the time. But since bad mortgages were made in the Japan of America and its swampy-ass sister to the south, it becomes imperative that we offer these services.

Point made.

Nevertheless, Tondar is going to be taking a larger roll in things around the office. My goal is to learn as much as I can about real estate, business, and the world of finance. The more I learn now, the easier it will be to apply this knowledge on other endeavors.

But in the meantime, it will be interesting to see if I can cross the 110 hour threshold for this pay period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home