Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I AM THE KHRUSHCHEV OF TACOS

(Leave this playing in the background as you read.) THE TIME has come again. And if the capitalist media thinks it can shame me into eating modestly, they have another thing coming. This June I return to Michigan as Taco Armageddon 2008 will be at hand. I am the Khrushchev of Tacos and I will bury you all. You accept my taco proposals and I'll accept any controls. Don't send U2s. Don't send children. And for the love of morbid obesity, don't send the weak-hearted, small appetite peasants. You were supporting aggression. This time the struggle is global. This time there will be no vomiting by the bridge. Rise up and take the challenge. History is on my side.

My vas pokhoronim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home