Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

ANYBODY WANT A BOTTLE OF CONDITIONER?

I picked up a bottle of conditioner recently and it was formulated for people with dry hair. It's not that Tondar has dry hair, but I love a good humid day. When everybody else's hair gets all frizzy and worthless, Tondar's hair curls up quite nicely (you may remember the look from my Anakin pictures). So I figured if this conditioner can fix frizzy hair it would help me maintain the wave I would get on a humid day.

BOY WAS I WRONG!

This stuff is worthless. I apply the stuff as normal, but about 8 hours after I wash it, my hair gets this classic 3 days without showering look. Even though everyday is casual day in Tondar's office, I still can't get away with this look. So if anybody has dry hair, the bottle is yours. In the mean time, I have to go hunt down an alternative product that keeps my hair looking clean and bouncy, even if it's not 100% humidity style clean and bouncy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home