Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

FRANK'S PLAN FOR THE NBA

Keep in mind that if Frank were taller and better at basketball, he could be Manu Ginobili. Thus, we should consider his radical plan for the Pistons...

My Modest Proposal:

1. Replace Flip Saunders with Pat Riley

2. Replace Sheed with Yao Fuckin' Ming

Pat Riley has a solid, better record than Flip does in the playoffs. And Riley knows how to beat us, so I think he can improve our weaknesses.

I would be tempted to replace Sheed with Duncan, but the later is too old.

I would actually want Kevin Garnett instead of Ming. But I am trying to be realistic here!

Let me just say this: Do you think we would have lost the Eastern Conference finals if we had Garnett as Center and Riley as our coach?

Some of you may doubt if these possibilities are affordable. I say fuck it, were going to five blades! If we can't afford this talent with the salary cap, we will circumvent it, like U of M Basketball circa 1992. We will just give these players shit-SUVs, free vacations, free bitches, free drugs, whatever you need homes.

I know this seems radical. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and the Pistons aren't getting any younger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home