Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, July 25, 2008

SO THIS IS LOVE

So it turns out that I have known the woman of my dreams since 1994. She is blond and not brunette. But what I find most amazing is that falling in love means you will never be able to find your stuff again. Here is a list of things that Mistress Angela has hidden from me in my own house...

Band-aids
Gardening gloves (replaced by rubber gloves?!)
pillows
dirty dishes
recently washed, wet laundry
Q-Tips
Prince Caspian
sandals
my work out shorts
work worthy jeans (the ones without the hole in my ass pointed out by my gay co-worker)

yeah

bleach cleaner
Big Brown's pocket NOT full of ravioli
that shirt I was going to wear later
belts
and everything else now stored in the shed without my knowledge


It starts with a favor here and a meal there. Twenty years from now I will be wondering where my freedom went and why I have to wear the outfit she picked out to do the thing she demands with her friends that I don't like, ending the evening watching the movie "Juno," yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home