Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, January 30, 2009

GOOGLE VS. BAMBI

If you get the chance check out all the new features on Google Maps. I really love the photos. And I use the streetview quite often at work. Speaking of the street view, check out this story about Bambi getting run over by the view car. Money quote:

Tragedy has struck though. In upstate New York, a street view car hit a baby deer on Five Points Road - and then recorded the whole thing on Google Maps. Nobody noticed until, well, someone noticed, prompting a Daily What blog post, floods of traffic, and then a sequence of five street-level pictures being removed from the site.


Good times! Along similar lines I was surprised when I looked up my house to find the neihbor taking a walk through my yard with her small yippie dogs. Yeah, busted trespasser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home