Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, January 30, 2009

SHYSTERS!

So if you're a fan of Cheez-its you may have noticed they have recently shrunk the box from 16 oz. to 13 oz. while the price remains the same. If you don't pay attention it's easy to miss, as they have simply made the box slightly more narrow.

Well today at work we had a celebration of snackies so the ladies could get ready for the Superbowl. The boss brought Chili. Tondar brought day-old cookies. Somebody brought Cheez-its. Since I worked late, I ended up bringing the box to my office and started working on them. Well being a smaller box, I only had to fill my Styrofoam cup twice before there was a ridiculous small amount remaining. Since I couldn't return it to the kitchen like that, I ended up just swiping the whole box and taking it home.

I felt kind of bad cleaning out the office secretly like that. But what is proper etiquette in such a situation? Return the minimal amount? Buy more? F-that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home