Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Monday, June 22, 2009

YES, I BUY ORGANTIC

I recently decided to descend into the fourth circle of the inferno. In a bid for savings and convenience, I shopped at Meijers. Time had no meaning to the wretched souls trapped in these eternal checkout lines. Finally, when Angela and I made it to the bearded checkout girl she started about how rich we are because we buy the "organtic milk."

Of course, I tried to explain to her about hormones, early-onset puberty, and our desire to keep them out of our baby. I might as well have tried to lecture her on the Divine Comedy. She just stared at me blankly. So I simply smiled and sheepishly looked down and studied the fur on her arms, neck, and face. It was gross.

But the lesson learned is that if you are going to shop at Meijers, do it at the odd hours so you don't have to go mad waiting on the weirdos to make bizarre chit-chat like SNL's Target Lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home