Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Friday, November 27, 2009

THE GENIUS OF THE OFFICE

We all enjoy the crazy shenanigans of Michael Scott and the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. However, have you ever wondered how the show seems to capture a realistic dynamic between the characters? Well, if you have some time be sure to check out the B-School interpretation surrounding the Gervais Principle, and how the office is broken down into the sociopaths, the clueless, and the losers.

During my time in the workplace, I think I was a sociopath (though I may have been simply clueless). But once I became a father, I know for sure that I simply became a workplace loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home