Tondar's Daily Rant

Prepare yourself for the writings of Tondar the Destroyer, Baron of Atlanta, Rightful Heir to the Throne of Spain, from whom all babies come. As his will be blogged, so let it be done.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

THE DECLINE AND FALL OF TDR

With the return of the Michigan Zone, it has become time to address the issue of "Hey, wha happened?" to the Daily Rant. After all, the Michigan Zone went underground about the time Michigan was winding up to being a 3-11 season. The slow decline of TDR on the other hand, has been like the Byzantium of blogs (without all the eyes getting gauged out). And while this is not a grand announcement of a comeback, it is an explanation with an eye on hope and the future.

Things here started winding down in 2007 when I first started working in mortgage origination. From there I moved on to working long hours back in the foreclosure game in Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, and sometimes the dreaded Louisiana. After that, the life mistakes (as Frank calls them) started piling up as I fell in love and started having kids. So for the last 3 years, when I wasn't working, my time has been devoted more towards reading and playing video games. The higher life of higher thoughts and contemplation had been pushed aside. Who has time for commentary when dealing with a wife and an endless production of dirty diapers?

Going forward, I would like to spend more time writing. I'm not sure if this will happen or what form that writing may take. For one thing, I would like to chronicle the next few years going forward as our nation faces a depression. Also, I would also like to write more on art as I was able to do back in 2006.

For now, don't expect a comeback as glorious as the MZone. But also, dont forget about TDR. This isn't our 1453, just our 1204.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home